Fund Operations Analyst
Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc.
Position: Fund Operations Analyst
Location: Toronto, ON
Start Date: March/April 2023
Reporting To: Head of Investment Operations & Trading
Forstrong Global was founded in 2001 with the express purpose of offering institutional quality global macro strategies to investors. Since our inception we have demonstrated an ability to manage our client’s assets through challenging markets and economic environments. With the longest track record in the world for managing globally balanced ETF only strategies, Forstrong has built an enviable record for delivering safer, more predictable returns. For more information about Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc., visit www.forstrong.com.
We are looking for a Fund Operations Analyst to join our growing administration team. As a Fund Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to our fund operations and oversight. This is a key support role for the investment operations team.
- Support and manage the trade and operations of Forstrong ETFs/pooled funds.
- Provide daily internal fund oversight and control support, including daily NAV file distribution and reconciliation.
- Maintain portfolio management system, includes book of record maintenance and reconciliation.
- Respond to day-to-day internal and external ETFs/pooled funds related requests.
- Interact with third-party service providers and internal teams to resolve fund operations issues.
- Assist in filling and delivering of subscription agreements.
- Assist in audit and tax requests. Participate in the preparation of regulatory filings.
- Ad-hoc Projects
Skills & Experience:
- A post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in an ETF and/or mutual fund operations team.
- Fund accounting experience is an asset.
- Trading experience is desirable, but not required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, macros/VBA knowledge is beneficial.
- High degree of accuracy, organization, timeliness, and strong detail orientation.
- Able to work independently in dynamic environment with a lot of moving parts.
- Self-starter, strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org