We invest in the idea of a better future.
- A clear overarching macro investment philosophy
- Validated by some of the largest financial providers
- Demonstrated discipline through market cycles
- First ETF only
assetmanager in the world.
- Institutional pedigree among investment team.
- Sought after active macro thought leadership.
- GIPS compliant performance track record
- Consistent and relevant hybrid benchmarks
- Documented success in challenging environments
- Dedicated research, analysis, management resources
- Investment support functions
- Resources structured around client needs
- 25+ years average industry experience
- 150+ years of combined investment experience
- Global asset allocation expertise
- Access to key managers and support professionals
- Regular investment updates and outlooks
- Timely reports tell the story behind the performance
- Full texture performance reporting
- Accurate attribution analysis
- Clear process for benchmark selection
BY THE NUMBERS: FORSTRONG
Forstrong Global was founded.
Longest Track Record in the world managing global ETF only portfolio.
Managed on behalf of Advisors and Institutions.
Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer
Tyler leads the firm’s business strategy and oversees a multi-disciplinary investment team committed to extensive macro research and analysis.
Global Strategist & Chief Compliance Officer
Wilfred brings unique global macroeconomic perspectives, spanning 4 decades of research and strategy experience.
Vice President, Trading and Investment Operations & Associate Portfolio Manager
Karen is responsible for managing the investment operations of the firm including trading and execution workflows.
Ken is responsible for the team’s quantitative analysis and updating of internal and external databases that inform our proprietary research.
VP & Portfolio Manager
David carries out a broad range of research and analysis and oversees the firm’s investment process and implementation of strategies.
Advising Member of the Investment Committee
Mark has served on the Forstrong Investment Committee since July 2009, and now acts as an Advising Member.