- A clear overarching macro investment philosophy
- Validated by some of the largest financial providers
- Demonstrated discipline through market cycles
- First ETF only
assetmanager in the world.
- Institutional pedigree among investment team.
- Sought after active macro thought leadership.
- GIPS compliant performance track record
- Consistent and relevant hybrid benchmarks
- Documented success in challenging environments
- Dedicated research, analysis, management resources
- Investment support functions
- Resources structured around client needs
- 25+ years average industry experience
- 150+ years of combined investment experience
- Global asset allocation expertise
- Access to key managers and support professionals
- Regular investment updates and outlooks
- Timely reports tell the story behind the performance
- Full texture performance reporting
- Accurate attribution analysis
- Clear process for benchmark selection
BY THE NUMBERS: FORSTRONG
Forstrong Global was founded.
Longest Track Record in the world managing global ETF only portfolio.
Managed on behalf of Advisors and Institutions.
Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer
Global Investment Strategist & Chief Compliance Officer
Portfolio Manager, Head of Trading & Investment Operations
Lead Portfolio Manager
David carries out a broad range of research and analysis and oversees the firm’s investment process and implementation of strategies.
Shibo is a quantitative analyst specializing in opportunity investments integral to the production of Forstrong’s leading-edge proprietary research.
Advising Member of the Investment Committee
Mark has served on the Forstrong Investment Committee since July 2009, and now acts as an Advising Member.
Ken is responsible for the team’s quantitative analysis and updating of internal and external databases that inform our proprietary research.
Investment Support Team
President and Chief Compliance Officer
James leads the firm’s operations and is responsible for the overall Forstrong client service experience.
Senior Vice President, Associate Portfolio Manager
Krystian’s primary responsibilities include managing advisor relationships
Senior Vice President
John’s primary role is managing financial advisor relationships and helping them accomplish their objectives through the application of Forstrong’s investment solutions.
Manager, Operations and Compliance
Meredith is responsible for the overall day-to-day management, organization and coordination of support services.
Vice President, Associate Portfolio Manager
Fluent in French, English and Arabic, Omar is responsible for managing Forstrong’s business development in the province of Quebec.
Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager
Robert is responsible for advancing sub-advisory relationships with pensions, foundations, endowments, family offices and broker-dealer platforms.
Laura is responsible for the management and implementation of special projects, as well as providing operational and administrative support.
Associate, Client Experience
Aysel is responsible for managing client relations and providing day-to-day client services within the private client division.
Head of Sales and Marketing
Francis oversees Forstrong’s marketing and communications, and helps set the firm’s distribution and overall strategy.